vendredi 12 novembre 2010

The Ghost Who Walks

Hey everybody ! I feel so freaking happy today (unlike poor Slanelle ;) ). Yesterday was my little Brother 's Bar Mitva, i just felt like a star. Everybody around you telling you that you look amazing, that just making you so pleased (Especially when you everyday think you're the ugliest !). A photograph was there so picture will come as soon as I receive them :).
And also, I had my hair glossed ! The hair dresser and make-up man was sooooo nice ! While he was glossing my hair, he gave me a little book, talking about fashion all over the twentieth century and show me the 60's pages (he knew I was a 60's big fan).
My dress had a little problem, the zipper was ready to break anytime it wanted to :S. So my grand-ma decided to sew over the zipper. You cannot imagine how difficult it was at 3 am after the party, all tired and exhausted, to cut what my grand-ma did in order for me to be able to put off my dress.

They were a little surprise for me. The stage manager knew I loved the Beatles, so he asked me to sing "Help!' with him. I was like (OMG! I just sing so wrong, espcially this song). But at the end it was ok. Somebody filmed this, so maybe if the cover is not horribe, I'll show you it lol :)

I think I should get dress for the synagogue. Even if I really don't trust God, I must go there for my brother. OOoh I have forgotten to tell you that Yesterday morning was the big day for my brother, not only the party, but the morning, he had to read his "Paracha" in front of the rabbin.
This rabbin can be very strict especially with Max (my brother). But the poor man felt faint (but he is ok now he's gonna be here today). So somebody else replaced him. And it was the funniest prayers time ever ! Max felt so cool and relaxed, he just couldn't stop monkeying around. And I was really really not conventional !

Photos from the november the 11th coming soon

For now, here is some photos taken today :)
I wear a vintage sweater dress - Jonak Shoes - H&M tights


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire